I love my Rylan. We are visiting the cuzzies in Aurora and Rylan keeps sneaking Aunt Tawnya's candies off the counter and running in the bedroom and eating them all. He's been such a turkey. He loves playing with Jameson and Shayler and with all the new toys etc etc. It's definitely colder up here and so on, but we're having a lot of fun.
This is an update on McKinley little cheeks. She takes after her mother with those cheeks I'm afraid. She is so precious and fights hard to keep her head up with the cheeks she's sportin' and the three chins and no neck. At her two month check-up her new stats were: 13 lbs. 5 oz. 23 1/2 inches long. She's growing so fast and starting to show her personality thru her smiles and jibber jabber as she tries to talk with us and play along. I'm not gonna lie to you, I was almost brought to tears as the nurse gave her her first set of shots. She was not the nicest nurse I've ever seen work with a baby, and I wanted to give her a little smack before we were done. Just picture it, baby crying, Rylan wondering what the **--? and the mom being restrained from having beat the nurse up. That would not have been good, but it crossed my mind.
1.27.2008
Little Cheeks and Big brother
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Your family is the greatest! About that nurse, next time let Rylan take a sling shot, and promise her how good a shot he is! When you need to take aim, just make sure her back is to you. I can't wait to hold your baby. I hope it's soon!
Hey, you've been tagged! Read my blog!
I did cry the first time, although I hid it well. It does hurt mom, those darn shots.
Post a Comment