5.05.2008

A few steps down memory lane


So you know when you want to take a picture and usually the best poses happen when the camera is nowhere to be found, but the cell phone is connected at the hip, well these pics are those moments. We recently had our phone take a poop on us and there were tons of these cute little pictures of the munchkins so we got that little memory card and we were able to get them off and have them on disc. I'm so glad that that works cuz I just love some of them and so I also wanted to share them with you all. Some of the shots are way old etc, but who really cares. I haven't checked the "Blog rules" lately, but I don't think there's one that says the pictures added always have to be new ones :o)
Today someone told me that I have the cutest kids ever and that I should get them in a magazine or a commercial or something... I think the good 'ole blogspot will be as famous as they get, but that's good enough for us. Hope you enjoy the goods as much as I do.




























Does it get any cuter?


























What darling kidlets. They're smiles and giggles are so contagious, I don't think you can help but crack a smile when you look at their faces.

Later!











.

2 comments:

sinika said...

What cute pictures! Thank goodness for cell phones and cameras on them. I just remember back to Snow College days and you and Tori splitting up our phone bill......how did we even live without cells! If I forget mine at home, I usually turn back to get it. Your kids are cuties by the way! Thanks for the Tori news!

Anonymous said...

I loved them! All of them! They are so darling. You can never post too many pix of those little cuties, new or old!