8.24.2008

Finally a "Hotty".....

I'm a little short on the blog buzz these days and really have so little to share. I will however let you know that Ammon and I were able to swing a date (or a Hotty as we say in our fam) on Saturday (which was the first in a LONG time). It was great! We left the kids with KaSea and made no point to hurry back. We hit a session @ the temple which was great and long overdue, then we pigged out at Famous Dave's, also great (loved the ribs) and long overdue, and then we hit a flick at the $1 theatre. You gotta love the movies for a buck Yeehaw! We saw Iron Man and I'm not gonna lie I was not interested in it at all and didn't think it would be any good especially after finding out it was something to do with a comic bleh, bleeh, blah.
Well, to my surprise it was pretty good if I might say so myself. Not like the best movie ever, but I will say Mr. Robert Downy Jr. was hot, there was a pretty good story, some humor, some serious parts, tiny bit of romance and all in all it was good.

Thanks KaSea for watching the kids. Thanks Ammon for taking me out to have some fun and forget about "life" for a minute.

Hopefully we will have more to report soon. I am starting back to school this week to complete my 4 year degree and to get my teaching certificate. I'm starting to work a few more hours a week and we are really gonna get crazy around here, but hey what would we do if we didn't make ourselves crazy trying to juggle everything that we do to make things work?

Catch ya on the flip side.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have got to call you! Didn't know about the school thing.....need the details!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great date. I think we're overdue for one of those as well. That's great about going back to school. So you wanna teach? Post more about that. I want to hear more about it.

The Andersens said...

Dist, How are you? It sounds like your refreshed now after the date:) Wow school huh? Good for you! How do you ever find time? I found your aunts here in Pinedale, talked to both of them. Nice Gals. By the way darling family picture. Way cute. Take care. Kel

Anonymous said...

MISTY:
I watch your Blog almost weekly, and see what is going on for you, you are so smart in finishing up with the school thing. Hay that is a darling picture of the fam. Hope to see ya soon at our fam's wedding we are excited.
Love Jan