9.11.2008

Little catch up day

Have you ever seen something so cute as this picture of thes guys and their dad? We were playing at the station trying on these hats and I just think this is the funnest little picture ever.

Seriously, when McKinley gets older and she sees that bow on her head, she'll probably start to cry. You try to do cute things with their hair and whatever, but it ends up making them look like it's the attack of the bows. I got a bunch of these darling bows from Mary and I love them, but McKinley doesn't have the hair for them yet and I don't have the talents for them yet, so in time we will hopefully get the hang of it.

So, I thought I would finally catch up with you all for a minute today. It's been a crazy couple of weeks with starting school and working and momming, and everything elsing...... You all know what I'm talking about and sometimes it gets the best of you. I have decided to take a blogging breather today and fill you in a little. Plus, I have gone ahead and done the "responsible" thing with some of my student loan and I bought a laptop computer that I LOVE!!! I'm so stoked about it. I made Ammon take a lunch break with me the other day to go and get it and I'm trying it out today. I have never bought a computer for myself. I have somehow always had one, but I really have a nice one now that I can use for my schooling, blogging, and whatever else I decide :o) I have decided I love school. It has been really hard making the transition back and trying to get the brain to do new things again, but I am really excited to be taking classes toward my major and not those dreaded required ones anymore. I will keep you posted on us and you can be sure some of you will be getting used in some of my assignments and courses. Take Care All!

2 comments:

Kellee and Courtney said...

good luck with the school. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not glad I am finished. I would definitely say it's worth the agony because of the benefits.

Jessica said...

You are awesome for going back to school. I love the cowboy pictures. So perfect!