Yes my little McKinley is walking. She had decided the crawling thing is outdated and she wants to keep up with the rest of us and walk. She's been so cute wabbling and learning how to stay upright. She is not quite 11 months yet, but she is well on her way to the big 1 year!!! I think these pictures are so cute of her and just wanted to share the big news of the week at our house!This picture below is the silly sister doing her new thing of laying on the floor practically under my feet while I'm in the kitchen trying to cook or whatever. She's such a little ball of fire and a cuddly little precious munchkin! Notice the lip thing. I don't know how she learned to do it, but it's really cute. Oh, and by the way, the poor child does have another scary hairdo, I promise it's cute before the removal of the hair thingy :o) She'll probably hate me when she's old enough to look back at these pictures.
10.12.2008
1,2,3 guess who's off her knees????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Well looks at these kids of mine, Rylan is growing so fast, but his attitude is growing faster. and
McKinley, she is already walking at 10 1/2 months, fake crying at 11 months, and other things.... its all happening way too fast, I have some awesome, precious kids, I love being around them, I learn new things from them everyday. Thanks to my wonderful wife who does an unmeasurable job, just look at the smiles on our kids faces.... I love my wife.
Ammon
That's precious Sweets. You do have adorable children, but only cuz you are who you are. THANKS!!
Love Ya
Post a Comment