Little update on us. Of course we have been up to much and having fun. Rylan made cookies today, we've put up Christmas lights, our tree, and fun decorations.
These children are so full of it and silly as they come. I sure love their smiles though!
This cute little hat was given to McKinley by her cousin Sage and her Aunt Amee. Thanks guys it's adorable and she loves to wear it for about 2.5 seconds for now. Soon she will be wearing it all around and be the little cutest girl in town.
Cute update. I love the new hat. I left your house the other night from cutting your boys hair and cried all the way to the ball fields thinking about how much Rylan has grown up and how good he was while I cut his hair. You know how he usually is... ;) It just made me think I am having one of my own soon and how much I hope to be a good mom. To answer your question I would like to think that I am ready, but who really is!?!
1 comment:
Cute update. I love the new hat. I left your house the other night from cutting your boys hair and cried all the way to the ball fields thinking about how much Rylan has grown up and how good he was while I cut his hair. You know how he usually is... ;) It just made me think I am having one of my own soon and how much I hope to be a good mom. To answer your question I would like to think that I am ready, but who really is!?!
Post a Comment