Well it's 50 degrees and we had to get out! This is of course just up the street from our house where we went with Ammon's sister and her little munchkin and walked and hiked around on the rocks and so on. We had a fun little afternoon and of course it gave me Spring fever in a bad way! How's the snow treating everyone? This is when I love where I live cuz we're freezing when it's 50 :o)
1.28.2009
Well it's 50 degrees and we had to get out! This is of course just up the street from our house where we went with Ammon's sister and her little munchkin and walked and hiked around on the rocks and so on. We had a fun little afternoon and of course it gave me Spring fever in a bad way! How's the snow treating everyone? This is when I love where I live cuz we're freezing when it's 50 :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I hardly recognized Ammon...in pants! Looks like a lot of fun. I'm jealous!
I am soooo jealous of your weather! I hate the snow--I hate winter--blahck!
Enjoy your sunshine and you look so happy!
How many times have I been to George, and never walked foot in that place. Sounds like I need to come when it's colder!
I love going up there...so fun! Looks like your kiddos enjoyed the climb!
Oh where oh where did the Mannimals go..... oh where oh where could they be....it's been so long since they updated their blog...they must not have blog priorities.
Sing along now......
Post a Comment