Well Here's a little update. We've been busy playing, visiting in Aurora, and being silly. Since my last post I've felt bad that I left it all on such a rotten note. I'm just sorry that my Aunt Lisa had to read about my potty mouth and frustrations cuz I think she thought I was perfect up until now (just like I think of her), but I have blown any chances for perfection lately :o)
This is cute Shayler and his little bro Jameson. Shayler was baptized on the 3rd so we were able to go and support him in his new adventure as a member of the church. He was precious and looked so big! Congratulations Shayler we are so proud of you for choosing the right.
This is my little bratling acting up cuz she had to be strapped into the seat while we drove.
You can see now why she was mad... Notice she's the only one that had to be in a seat? Yep Grandma Kasea was in there too with the other 5 heads you can see in the backest seat of the suburban. The back was chucked full of landscaping bark and we even had some strapped on the top (yes I think we made the hillbilly's all turn and wish they could ride is such style).
These pics are all of us girls getting ready for the baptism. It was fun playing with Dallee and Aspen and getting to wear the cute flower bows that Brooke has made Even I got to wear one :o)
I had to throw this one in and show that Rylan could not get enough of this stroller @ the girls' house. He is so funny with dolls and strollers and I find nothing wrong with it.




4 comments:
I did get your b-day message...thank you for that! I have been going to call you but I haven't been getting home until after 8 every night. When did you get a suburban?
Yeah, like your aunt, I totally thought you were perfect until your last post. After reading it I cried myself to sleep because I had lost my role model. But, with this post you have redeemed yourself and I have placed you back on your pedestal.
Hey Misty...I still think you're perfect...Perfection is a looooong process. I loved your cute pics.
OH Misty, everyone knows you are the best at changing tires! I love to see your cute babies. Can't wait to get together.
Love ya,
Liz
Post a Comment