5.31.2009

Baby Names

So we've been thinking of a few names and these are what we've come up with so far. As you read them please realize how difficult it is to come up with a first name that goes well with our last name and doesn't sound silly... These are some of them we like but as you read them practice saying it with our lastname and then let us know which one you like the most or give us some others you think are good:


Little Girl Mann:
Ima
Youda
Ineeda
Ido Needa
Addi
Gay
Picka
Candy
Sandy
Piper
Cinnamon
Snowy
Iheara


Little Boy Mann:
Happy
Sand
Rich
Penny
Hefty
Harry
Dusty


I know these are probably not what other might choose, but we really have thought hard about these and will pick one of them for our cute little munchkin on the way. P.S. Rylan helped us with a few of them cuz we think it might be fun to let him name the baby.

Let us know what you think so we can start to narrow it down. We look forward to your feedback.

7 comments:

Mary Pat said...

You are such a dorkus!! : ). So on the dork scale, I pick Piper for the girl mann and Rich for the boy mann. I think you should go on a cruise somewhere before #3 arrives and find a new name there! Loves~

DaynaDouble said...

I like Youda and Sand Mann ;) Nice!!!

Buttons said...

Congrats on the baby,,,,,yayayayaya for You and Ammon.
I kinda like Rich for the boy, and Iheara for the girl,,,,,or even Buttons. LOLOLOL

mark and Ashley said...

your such a wierdo! so how far along are you and are you going to find out what your having this time?

Amee said...

You are such a goof! Weston and I were cracking up reading the post! Let us know when you have some serious possibilities! By the way are you finding out what you are having or are you going to keep torchering me?

Megan said...

Congratulations!!
I say, Ido Needa for the girl and Rich for the boy...
We changed our blog address if you ever want to take a peek you are welcome. rockszoo.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Well Hello There Mannimals Put me down for Addi and Dusty So Happy for all of yall love,love