Honestly! I'm wondering if I'll ever get to the grocery store again. It has become a burden in my life and I hate going there. Why is it such a dreaded thing? You know it's bad when you're buying milk from a gas station and digging for bread in the freezer. Does this ever happen to any of you? Shopping at all has become a chore. I wonder what I'm going to do when I need diapers for our new package set to arrive any day now....?? Really good question I guess. Any volunteers?
9.08.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I will volunteer. You watch the kids and I will do the shopping! You are getting closer. I saw your nesting stage spilled over onto your back door LOL! Let me know if you need help painting anything else ;)
If you can- go while Rylan's in preschool! Then bring two diff. treats for McKinley, a list for yourself and get in and out fast! She won't even have time to act out and you'll both leave happy. But maybe that's not a problem- is it getting there that you're having probs with? Sorry! Wish I lived closer to help. Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see the next little Mann! :)
Yes Diapers.com will deliver to your door for free in 1-2 days. If you go to my blog and read my post about it there is a post about it and you can get 10% off. good luck. I HATE the store to i make my husband go with me.
Send Ammon...... with a list.
Post a Comment