11.20.2009

We're still alive!! :o)

It's been awhile since we've put anything new up and our munchkin has changed so much! Isn't she cute and chubby :o) Carley is growing, growing, growing, and starting to smile. We took these pics to try and get something cute to send out to everyone. the outfit is compliments of Sage and Amee. She is adorable in it.





This here is Jetta Lundin :o) I had a funtime babysitting for Dayna and when the munchkin got his clothes so dirty he had to have a change, all I had was pink stuff out of McKinley's drawer so I tease them now that they have a cute baby girl named Jetta... his dad was not impressed if you can imagine such a thing...



This is what we looked like for Halloween. We had Captian America, Kinley The Duckling, and Carley the Pumpkin Head. We had a lot of fun and filled our bellies with sugar for the year.






4 comments:

TORI said...

I have been thinking about ya lately! You look so good and your kiddos are so dang cute!
I hope you are doing well.

Teri said...

I've been wondering what's been going on with you guys! What a bunch of cuties you have! Miss you guys!

Amee said...

Happy Birthday McKinley...oh my goodness Carley looks so dang cute in that outfit...and she looks like McKinley. Glad to see you are all doing well!

Mr. and Mrs. Albrecht said...

HAHA got such a good laugh out of Jetta Lundin... you are going to have to save that pic and use it as blackmail when he gets older lol glad to see Ms. Carley... she sure has changed a lot already!!