She was born November 17th at 1:00 AM. We were in labor about 10 hours and finally she came out after much coaxing and medication...thank goodness for epidurals :o) I keep thinking I'm not going to have one but I get in the middle of it and realize it's going to be better all the way around if we just get "the goods" if you know what I mean. She had a precious little conehead when she was born, but that was gone really fast. She weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. I couldn't hardly believe it when they said how big she was. I thought she'd only be just more than 7 pounds. Believe it or not at her two week checkup she was already 9 1/2 pounds. I think she takes after her mother.... big feet, lots of hair, puts on the pounds and likes diet coke..... I've teased that the reason why she's such a good eater is because the main ingredient of the milk at our house is Diet Coke. I think we're on to something here :o)
Rylan is being good so far and being a good helper. We've had lots of family and friends coming and visiting etc. We are so happy McKinley is here!
12.08.2007
McKinley Details
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
She is beautiful! I am so happy for you and your new addition to your fam! I seriously hope I look as good as you do in these pictures after giving birth!
You're kind Tori. You should've seen me a couple of days later, you'd of thought you were seeing a ghost.
She sure is fun and it's been interesting already. Thanks for visiting my blog. It's still in the works and I feel retarded cuz I don't know how to do it very well yet, but we're learning
Post a Comment