12.16.2007

Mr. Rylan



These are so cute I thought. He's a good little kitchen helper especially when it comes to eating, liking the beaters, rinsing the dishes and spilling on the floor. Seriously, I don't know where and what I'd be doing without kids to keep me busy. They are just so precious. Oops, sorry about the retard-o picture that I didn't rotate.




These are just some cute little shots of my Rylan.
Every since the nice rain storms we had last week, Rylan can't seem to leave this darn umbrella alone. It's all but broken now, but he insisted on having it open all the time. It got a nice toss right after it hit baby sister in the face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, trying to teach a 2 year old to be careful around a newborn isn't easy. It's a totally foreign concept for them. When Carson was only days old he got a ball to the face thanks to Liv. And since then there have been many more sister-inflicted owies (sp?).