3.16.2008

Little Cuties


McKinley is sure growing up fast! She's 4 months this week and we're having a lot of fun with her. Rylan is such a cute big brother. He loves to be by "sister" and help mommy with her. The cutest thing is when I asked him to go give her her plug (binki) once and when I got into the room he had climbed up on my bed where she was and was playing and making her laugh while holding the plug in her mouth. He's a pretty good helper when he's not being his adorable two-year-old self.


There's not been a whole lot going on with us recently. We did spend several days in Aurora with Tawnya and Grannie making quilts, working, picking out paint, eating, spraining ankles, getting X-rays, and most of all having lots of fun! Poor Ammon gets left behind most of the time, but we're looking forward to our trip we'll be taking to Seattle in May for Daren's wedding.
Well, we hope this week is the start of good weather and outdoors. We'll take some new pics and keep you all posted.

**Just a little side note to our "Phantom Visitors": I know that recently we have had some new visitors to our site and I love that the word is getting out so everyone can see what we're up to and updated pics and soforth, the only thing missing is a note to say you've stopped by. Whatever you prefer... a little hi there, hello, or go to hell would suffice. Thanks Love Ya :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mann Family:
This is the second time that I have tried to leave you a comment. And I decided this is not user-friendly. I love your blog and I appreciate the way that you share all the cuzzie blogs by hooking them into yours. That is so fun. Keep up the good work.
Aunt Janet

Anonymous said...

Love the background! I might be going to Seattle in May too.

Teri said...

Wow...these kids of our really grow up fast! I can hardly believe it! She is sure a cutie! oh and Rylan too! Love The Websters