4.06.2008

To sleep or not to sleep?


So, this is a pretty funny story I think. Rylan is such a silly boy and the other day we were having a quick bit at the table before leaving the house and he was sitting there practically falling asleep between bites. We kept trying to startle (sp?) him and keep him awake and it seemed like two seconds later and I asked Ammon where he went. We were visiting and not paying the best attenting I guess and we both look down and he had strategically placed these two barstools together and proceeded to lay down and go to sleep on them...so we thought. We first said his name out loud and he didn't move or anything. After laughing soooo hard for a minute I took off running for the camera knowing this would be a darling shot. After snapping a couple of pics, much to our surprise, the little twit opened his eyes and started laughing at us cuz he had just fooled his parents and gotten the best of us! We totally fell for his little faking routine...what dorks.


Rylan is such a little tease. He can wrestle with the best of 'em, out run and out play all of us including Pudgie, beat all of us in a staring contest, and lately he's been able to make his sister laugh harder than us all. I wish I could capture more of the precious moments we have and let you all hear his adorable voice. It's kinda sad cuz he's starting to talk and act like he's five or something.







2 comments:

Amee said...

Too funny! He is really good at they faking sleep stuff! He had his uncle Weston fooled a couple of times while we were there.

Anonymous said...

Liv likes to pretend she's sleeping when it's time to brush her teeth! They're so funny at this age, aren't they? I love the pic of Ammon and Rylan. Like father like son!