4.06.2008

Yard Saligans


** Yard Sale **


Okay so on Saturday, my sister-in-law and I had our very first yard sale. She had decided after moving that she and her hubby had too much stuff and she wanted to see if they could sell some of it before donating and so we were invited to join the fun and put some things out if we wanted to. I'm telling you what we made out pretty well, and we think we're on to something. WE LOVED IT! We had a ton of traffic and people that stopped to look at our many treasures (and not so treasured items) that we were sick of and wanting to get rid of and we decided we should do it again and soon! We have a ton of new ideas and new things we want to sell, and believe me, everything in my sight has taken on a whole new look to me. I keep saying (to myself of course) that "oh that's going to the next yard sale" or "we could totally get at least $5 bucks for that thing instead of letting collect dust". So, in a couple of weeks we're planning another big event. If you want to get rid of some things or whatever either bring it over or let me know and I'd love to see if go for you. And, the next time I promise to take the camera so I can get some shots of our new found frenzy fun of "Mothers Making Money" day :o)

No comments: