6.23.2008

Blogging Boredom

Well, this is me getting bored of blogging. I love looking at everyone elses, but I'm kinda tired of the time it takes to put new stuff on. I've had a lot of fun things to put on the last couple of weeks and so on, but I suck and getting them on..... Here's a couple of shots just to keep you coming back and not thinking that I am entirely pathetic.



Did any of you know we have dino bones that were discovered in St. George? We have now officially visited the site (which has been built for like 8 years) We are evidently in no hurry to see such great findings.... Thanks to Chantz we got excited to see them.



The Summer swimming is getting great! We had a blast at the Veyo pool Not to mention the King snake that fell out of the tree right next to me and McKinley AND I MEAN RIGHT NEXT TO US! He had just caught a poor little bird and lost his grip I guess and plopped right on the deck about 3 feet from us. Needless to say, we were running for the pool! HONESTLY A SNAKE FALLING OUT OF A TREE.... What the???







I promise I'll get back to being blog happy, but until then keep up the good work everyone. I LOVE reading your blogs and looking at your pictures. Later




2 comments:

Teri said...

Such cute kids you have! AHHH! a snake....I would have nightmares for weeks!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I go in spurts. Sometimes I enjoy blogging, other times it's a chore. Anyway, fun pics of you the kids. They're getting so big! Glad to see you are enjoying your summer and having quite the adventures (dinos and snakes?! Sheesh!)