And the Story begins... You will soon notice that as we take pictures, there's always someone missing or the quality is no good on some of these pictures etc etc, and I will have to say if this wasn't the case, then the event wasn't that special. Doesn't it seem that everytime you're wanting great pictures and for everything to be perfect that you can almost guarantee that it won't be? That's the case here. Above we are missing Weston's family who are nicely standing there to the right and below my son is being a brat that just woke up and he wouldn't stand in the cousin picture and obviously my daughter was trying the "hang" in there :o)
Now starts our fun day we spent in the city at the Pike's place Market. I love this spot in Seattle and we had some fun there and lots of laughs. Lets just say we were a bunch of country bumpkins making a day of it and Owen came home a little more educated that he wanted to be and that he may never live down the fact that there is a man named Butch that wishes he could have gotten his digits.............. :o)
I know there's a ton of pics and they don't even tell the whole story. I will say it sucks to travel with a sick baby which we did and it also sucks to fly when you have to sick babies on the return trip when gravity is not your friend. I am thankful that we were able to fly though because I'm sure we'd never have made it otherwise. We are glad to be home and to get our bearings back we had a lot of sleepless nights, alot of fun, and would do it again in a heartbeat. I love time with my family however I think Ammon may have a different comment. He does love the fam of course, but I swear some of the adventures he has endured with us in our five years of marriage are surley more that he signed up, not to mention the belly sick we and everyone else came home with, heee, heee, heee!




2 comments:
The more family weddings I go to, the more I love them. You get a couple of great dinners and you get to be with your family most of the time. Love it. Sorry you all got sick- that does suck! :(
wow,
look who I found blog stalking. Haven't seen you in a long time. How is everything going for you guys.
Are you still in the area or have you moved away. It looks like you guys have a great family. Congratulations.
Courtney Coates
Post a Comment