8.05.2008

Family pics

I can truly say I'm not sure if they get much cuter that these precious children of mine. I finally got all of us in a somewhat planned picture and the kids were even cooperative (imagine that). I can't wait to get some of them printed and in frames in my house. Rylan and McKinley are just
ADORABLE!!




We had a lot of fun getting these done. Thanks to Uncle Johnnie Pants, he did a pretty awesome job and it goes without saying that his yard made the perfect backdrop for all of the shots we took. Thanks Hunts!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are seriously the cutest pics ever!! I am very impressed with John's photography talent. They look so good!

Anonymous said...

Misty:
Your family is absolutely the cutest. I am so surprised that you do not have any blondies. Keep up the good work. Nice photography.
Janet

Amee said...

I love the new pics...they are adorable! It's good to know that your kids decided that the camera is not a monster- ha ha! Maybe they just don't like to be in pics with nine hundred people with cameras all yelling "look over here, smile, say chicken". Can't say I blame them for that!!!

Amee said...

Oh yeah and make sure we get some of the pics when you get them printed!

Anonymous said...

Great family pics! They turned out so well! I also love your background. Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your summer.

Anonymous said...

Cute,Cute, and More Cute pics.