Hey All! Greetings for the Mann's. It's been a very long time since we've posted. Here's a quick update of what we've been doing and what we still look like. So much has been going on we hope you all keep checking up on us. Between work, school, play, and more work we manage to still snap a few shots. I finally purchased myself a new camera that I Love, love, love and I am finally trying it out and posting some pics. We are enjoying the perfect weather around these parts and looking forward to Fall. The kids are growing and being little typical kids and life is good. Here's a few fun pics of the last few weeks. Later!



Lots of fun cousin time and playing. We love going to Aurora and spending time with everyone!


Double was quit the apple peeler. We whipped right through 'em like crazy ladies. Thanks for the fun times girls! Love Ya!

These are just a couple of fun pictures of McKinley. She looks like such a Wednesday's child, but she is just so precious. Her hair has quite the hot look!! Oh Baby!

We've been REALLY busy down south lately. I have been recruited to work back at my old job help to cover the hunters of the bunch and so McKinley and even Rylan have been able to spend some quality time with mommy at the office. For the most part they were good little munchkins, but I don't recommend it daily :o)


She was such a good little secretary! the people did have a hard understanding her though go figure.....

We've also been up to my big sis's house doing our yearly canning and bottling for the season. We had a ton of spagetti sauce, tomatoes, juice, beets, pears, beans, etc, etc, etc. by the time we were finished and most of all we had a ton of fun working together and being industrious souls ;o)

6 comments:
I still check ya out!
I can't believe McKinleys dark hair! Has it always been that dark?
Love the family canning pictures! So much work, but fun. That last pic of you and T--I can so hear your laughter in my head and I miss it!
Wow, good thing you updated. I was starting to think you broke your computer. Great pictures. By the way, why do you call your sister Double.
Well Tori, you 'bout brought a tear to my eye. I miss the days where all had to do was laugh and fiddle fart around too. I wish we lived closer to be able to still play together.....I just sat here at thought of a ton of good timz :o) And Yes! McKinley's hair has been dark since birth. My hopes of a little blondie are pretty much shot. She's a brunnie.
Yeah, I check about every day....was wondering if you got blogged out! If you have any extra spagetti sauce or salsa feel free to send it my way!!!! Love the pics!
Hey Mist,
I am glad to see I could take some goods pics for you so you could post them on your blog...lol! BTW the pic with me in it was at a great angle... my belly looks as wide as a horses rear end ;)
Love Ya! Dub
Wow Misty you have been busy! What about that husband of yours?!
Post a Comment