Hey Dallee Jo Bean I love you!
I found this cute pic of you and thought I would add your precious face to the day!
So, you know what's really sad to me??? When you post a couple of different blogs and the only people that comment on them are yourselves and your 14-year-old nephew that's giving you crap. That is pretty pathetic for us :0)
The Mann's have been super busy! I thought McKinley would be talking before I had a chance to post and give an update..... Believe me she's well on her way!
We found out Rylan has to be put to sleep to have his teeth worked on and a couple of them capped so he can actually keep them for a few years. He's been having a lot of toothaches and such, so we finally had to do something about that one. If any of you know Ammon and I you know that we are like the poster children for the most fillings in a mouth. I took a many a walks down to the dentist in Bicknell and I guess this is just one of those walks for Rylan that won't stop til he's 30. Bless his heart.....
Nothin else to really report. I've been observing some different schools for one of my classes and what I've found out is that Mr. Peterson really was a good teacher. He was a lot more dedicated and interested in our success than some of the people I'm meeting and talking to in this district. retirement won't come fast enough for them and the kids they torture everyday. I just hope you all realize the great teachers you once had, and be glad you don't have to ever have the crappy ones again. Hell I hope I can be one of those that kids want to have.
We're excited for Halloween I guess. I just barely broke down and got the kids' costumes yesterday. Nothin like the last minute, so we'll be posting some cute pics of a little Pirate Mate and little Tink.
P.S. Are we all as ready for this Damned election to be over as I am? I can't wait to stop listening to the backbiting and bickering bullsh**t! Heaven help us pick the right ones for the job!




3 comments:
That is a cute pic of little Dallee Jo.
So you know we had to go through the same thing with the teeth with Chantz. He wasn't even 2 when they had to put him to sleep to put the caps on his teeth (which didn't do much good being that he knocked them both out less than a year later playing with baxter the goat in a barrel). It has been never ending since then every 6 month check up he is constantly having cavities filled ect. I think Weston has anyone beat in the bad teeth department...Chantz unfortunatley got his bad teeth genes! Sage on the other hand got my good teeth genes lucky for us.
Sounds like you are busy as ever...take care.
I check your blog ALL THE TIME! and I love seeing the updates!
Ugh. Poor Rylan. I'm one of those people with teeth problems too. It's the worst!
I too am ready for the election to be over with. We fasted today for Prop 8 to pass...whenever I think about it I get so nervous. I am hopeful that it will pass...but it's going to be close.
Post a Comment