Have you ever seen such a cute little thing? McKinley had a Birthday....
This is the pre-party day with my family a few days before. She was so adorable being a Princess! This little one really is a sweetheart! We love her and have so much fun. I love her blue eyes, personality, and love that shows through in her precious baby way. Thanks KaSea for the fun gifts!
Well, our little girl turned one this month. I'm a little slow, but her actual birthday was on the 17th! I can't believe she is already one! She was so cute all day. Everytime Rylan and I would break out in the birthday song throughout the day she would light up and grin and clap. To the left there she had already made a mess of herself from the little icing and cake episode, but she wasn't done yet. This is here digging in the loot and pulling it all out one piece at a time. Thanks to Aunt Jane, Grannie Grace, and the King's she walked away with a ton of cute cute things. We had a fun little donut and hot chocolate party!




5 comments:
Thanks for putting up the pics since we couldn't make it to sisters party. In the pic with Ammon I am not sure who is more excited Ammon...or McKinley?!? ;)
I can not believe that she is 1 already.
It seems like just yesterday when you told me you were pregnant with her.
She is a little cutie!
Are you coming up on Saturday?
What a cute little princess! You're lucky to have one in your family! :) And I just read about Rylan's tooth- I cannot believe how big the roots are!!!! We just went to Elliott's dentist today and he has FOUR cavities. Nice. We'll be flossing a lot more at our house!
Happy Birthday cute little girl!
Happy Birthday little Mckinley! Did you get our present yet? Can't wait to see a picture of you in it!
Post a Comment