Well, what can I say? Yesterday was an especially difficult mommy day and I was wondering what in the hell I was thinking when I had children. Seriously I thought I might go crazy before Ammon got home and saved us all from eachother.
So, the only thing I'm disappointed about is that I didn't get a picture of what really happened and how bad it was. Rylan was being especially naughty and I sent him to his room to get dressed and think about being a good boy. Well, I think he must've tried to draw a picture of it on the wall with his markers because that's just what I saw when I went in to check on him. I can't express how pissed off I was to see his artwork and the hole he had also made in the mattress pad thing that's on his bed. My hell! He hadn't been in the bedroom that long and he made sure he used every minute to tear the place up. Any other day I may have secretly laughed about it, but yesterday I blew my top and felt like I could cry.
So, today I feel better about life and I'm posting a pic of Rylan and his dad cleaning up the wreckage and letting you know that magic erasers really do work (even in the hands of a 3 year old). Yes I made him clean it up.....
I sure Love Rylan, but when he is short on sleep (and I am too) we just clash and barely make it through the freakin day. I'm happy to say we came through fine and that he really is precious most of the time......




7 comments:
OK Misty I had to comment on this because I can totally relate to your frustration. And yes I could be an ad for Magic Erasers, but my sweet Larissa had the good taste to go to a friends house and draw all over there walls. Yep, I took Larissa to her friends house and together we cleaned up the "pretty pictures" that where all over the bedroom wall. Perspective is a wonderful thing....because all I could do is laugh about your plight! Love Always, Aunt Lisa
I giggle now, and I am sure that you will be giggling at me dealing with the same stuff in about 2 years!
You are a great mom!
So growing up, Big Daddy P was notorious for saying, "What do we write on? Paper, that's right" followed by a big whoopin. I love Rylan. Next time I am down, I'll bring some paper. Good Times!
WOW....I have those days too!!! Seems like more often than not lately! I'm with ya sista! Hang in there!
Oh my...I hate to tell you that it is only the beginning! But is should make you feel better knowing that Rylan isn't the only kid who has done something like this. In fact I can't think of a family that I know of that hasn't had a story like this. Wait until he decides to CUT his sisters hair...you remember my melt down (one of many)! Sounds like you need a break....time for a girls weekend! Take Care
Oh my...I hate to tell you that it is only the beginning! But is should make you feel better knowing that Rylan isn't the only kid who has done something like this. In fact I can't think of a family that I know of that hasn't had a story like this. Wait until he decides to CUT his sisters hair...you remember my melt down (one of many)! Sounds like you need a break....time for a girls weekend! Take Care
I love Rylan! and I am not looking forward to the day when Jett does the same and/or cuts his little sister's hair... :)
Post a Comment