12.16.2007

Cute little dolly.

Just a couple of pics of our little bathing beauty. She's sure growing and getting bigger. She takes after her mom a lot when it comes to putting on the pounds. Lots aroung the face and belly area. I figure some of it is for the same reasons, we both like diet coke and chips and since that's what I like, she must too cuz it's in the special recipe that I brew for her daily :o) I'm sure that's not the recommended thing to do, but who really knows???? McKinley is already running the roost around here. She likes to be held a lot and we try to lay her down to sleep, but within minutes she's awake making "pick me up noises" to any and everyone in the house. I don't think we give these little bundles of joy enough credit for their built-in attention devices at birth. Things just get complicated once we learn to speak...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got the beauty part right! She's lovely! And the chubbier the better!!! Too bad it doesn't work that way for us too, huh? Not sure when we'll be down south again. Carson isn't much for the long car ride down. Our last trip down in August was a 6 hour nightmare! So we'll see when we feel up to the challenge again!;-)

Anonymous said...

That picture in the bouncer is precious! She is such a little cutie, and the fact that she is asleep makes her even sweeter and cuter!

Anonymous said...

Simply georgous!