These are a couple of pictures of our middle child. We got him in September and he's pretty cute. We've house trained him and everything. He plays keep-away from Rylan and the two of them fight like brothers (when I let them). We like him and he's a good little pup. When I was pregnant, he was smaller and used to like to sit up on my belly, but now he definitely got the boot when McKinley came home, he still tries to get right up there and lay under her while I'm holding her if he can, it's kinda funny.
12.10.2007
The spotted child "Pudge"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Hey Misty,, Cute lil fam you have there,,Glad you started this blog thing,, now i can harass you too,,,,,,, yahoooooooooo!
I had no idea that you had a dog! That is funny to me! I don't know why, but I am giggling....
I am in awe over the gdog too, Misty with a dog?? An indoor dog?? There is something funny about that!
gdog is the proper form of god, but then realizing you are dislexic (SP??), backspace only two times instead of three and then type dog, therefore, gdog
Misty,
We found your blog! I wish I could have seen McKinley in person, but the pictures will have to do for now. She's just precious! Congratulations!! I hope Shane picked out something halfway cute when he was down there a few weeks ago. How are you recovering and getting used to 2?!
Buttons, I'm glad you could find us on the good 'ole WWW. I look forward to hearing from you often.
As for Tori and Rachel, I don't know why it's so hard for you to picture me with a dog... We gave the boot to the cat and moved the pooch in. So far so good. At least he's not all gray spotted, hairy and crazy like someone else's dog I know and gave to them :o)
Ashlee, I'm glad you were finally able to get on with us too. I looked at your site too and thought I would just die laughing at some of those pictures with the distorted faces. Good blog. And yes Shane did pick out a couple of really cute outfits for the munchkin Thank you too (by the way) and 2 is an adjustment, but I think it's better than just the one. There's more to do and I don't feel so new at all of it.
I know Donkee is a crazy dog, but I just put the blame on the people that I got her from!
You love her and the fact that she jumps on you when you come to my house!!!
hey dist just lookin up the new site and think that I should still have little pudge back but i'll see him at the partay so l8ter luv ya lol
Post a Comment