2.13.2008

I'm such a belnap

Well, you can see I've been able to add some more pictures finally!!! I'm such a dork. Our printer where I have to put the memory card has been acting up and I just gave up on trying to figure it out so that I could put more pics on here and tonight Ammon showed me the stinkin' easiest way to access the pictures through another route and I feel like I'm alive again. Just when you think that you're so smart and you know anything about computers etc you're quickly proven wrong. I hope I'm not the only Belnap that has blonde moments and can't figure things out. I've said so many choice words and been mad for weeks now. Dumby.....
Maybe it's the steroid treatments we've all been breathing in at our house. All of us got sick, but little miss McKinley decided to get RSV before the winter ended. To keep her out of the hospital and get her better we've been giving her breathing treatments with the nebulizer and she's doing tons better. In the meantime, you can see that even the dog has slanted eyes :o). Rylan has been so good this week and he's such a great helper and a good eater too which you can see.

4 comments:

ToRi and cReW said...

That pic of your dog made me giggle--looks like you imported him from Korea or something! Lol!

Sorry that the little one got sick! No good! I hope that everything goes ok for her!

ToRi and cReW said...

Actually, your dod looks stoned!!

ToRi and cReW said...

I so meant DOG not DOD--maybe I am stoned!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Misty-I loved your site and yes I am a belnap most of the time. I Think my brains are starting to leak out. Belnap is still one of my favorite expressions I learned from you. I LOVE your family pics. I've never seen your McKinley in real life but I just want to chub her cheeks. Love Ya and keep blogging
Aunt Lisa