2.13.2008

I've been tagged ---

So I've never done this before, but thanks to Mary Pat I will give it a shot.

Rules are I'm supposed to answer the next 8 questions and post it and then tag 5 more people. I'll see if I can make it work :o)

10 years ago I was: Just out of high school at Snow College in Ephraim. I lived with Tori and 4 other crazies from Little Snow (Bingham High) up North. I had a blast and met some great pals there and yes, I met Mary Pat there she's one of my bested buddies :o)

Five things on my to-do-list today: Finish making my Valentine's Cookies, go to the post office, blow my snozz (lots of times), make dinner, go to Ben Franklin for Grannie.

Snacks I enjoy: DIET COKE of course, ice cream, snikers bar, turkey sandwich, chips and dips, and Diet Coke.

If I were a billionaire: I would buy my little fam a home that was self sufficient so I can quit paying the city and everyone for services, pay off my debts, travel some, buy a vacation home on a beach (don't really care which one)and build a cabin in Sheep Valley where we could spend summers, and travel back to Argie and check on my friends down there.

3 bad habits I have: playing with my fingernails and clicking them, swearing, and eating junk food and Wendy's too much, slouching and keeping terrible posture.

5 places I've lived: Fremont, UT til I was 18. Ephraim, UT. Veyo, UT, Argentina, and St. George with about 4 or 5 moves in the past 5 years.

5 jobs I've had: Hanskville Texaco :o), riding and chasing cows for Dad and Gramps (this one paid the worst I'm tellin' ya now), cleaning sicko rooms at the Best Western and Days Inn in Torrey, Subway/Chevron woman (loved this one), Staheli Distributing (stayed there entirely too long), Farm Bureau Insurance.
That might have been more than five.

5 things people don't know about me: I've had the shingles which is a disease that only old people get and I had it at 16. I think Pierce Brosnan is the hottest actor and have a secret crush on him, oops used to be a secret crush (yes Ammon knows). I punched Lane Taylor in the face when we were in third grade and broke out his two front teeth. I wish that I would've learned to fly airplanes so I could travel faster than by car. I cried while watching the Price is Right yesterday because this really neat guy that had been in the Marines got called up to the stage and he couldn't walk very fast cuz after being injured he had to walk with two canes and the audience had to cheer extra long etc and then Drew Carey hugged him and made him feel special etc. I just felt for him and wanted to go give him a hug too. My heart breaks for special people cuz they get made fun of sometimes, and I just want to hug them all and protect them from jerks. I hate mean people!

Now I tag: Kyle, Tori, Amee, Ashley, and Ammon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff! That was fun to read. I definitely learned more about you! My favorite is about you punching a boy in the mouth and breaking his teeth! hahaha...