2.24.2008

Precious Kids!



I just wanted to put one of these cute pictures on for everyone to see all the kids/cousins in our family so far. My bro Weston and his family came for a few days from Cali and so we couldn't pass up the chance to get a pic of all the kids. Tawnya has all the boys Kyle, Nathan, Shayler, and Jamison, accept the one in the cowboy hat and that's Chantz. He belongs to Weston and Amee, and so does the blonde in the pink shirt and that's Sage. The cute little redhead is Aspen and her sister the cute little blonde right in front is Dallee and they are Owens' girls. Then of course you can tell who's the little cutest baby that Kyle is holding and the little red nosed brat that is sitting on the ground Mr. Rylan. We had just woke him up from a nap and he was not thinking the picture time was cool at all. I guess we're lucky that he even looked forward. It always seems to go that way, there's always a kid that has to act up when you want pictures taken. Oh well, they are pretty cute nonetheless.

5 comments:

sinika said...

Misty! It's so good to hear from you and see YOUR family! You're a cute little mom! And your hubby's love note on Valentine's Day???? It was the sweetest thing ever! I need to get your email address. Do you live in S. Utah still? We are in Saratoga Springs and have been for the past 4 1/2 years. We run into Tori every once in a while since she lives next door in Lehi. So good to talk.........you better call if you come up!!!

ToRi and cReW said...

I can not believe how fast all those kids are growing up! Such cute kids!

metromut said...

miss misty- good to hear from you. these bloggies weave quite the web. you and yours look like you are living out the american dream. i still feel like we should all still be in ephraim, not having kids and growing up. i also have a crush on pierce brosnan. later- jesse

Anonymous said...

Misty, Thank you so much for putting this picture up of the most precious people in my world. My ten grandchildren are the greatest blessings in my life. I have something in common with them all. We love their parents.
I love the blog page. Sorry I was so slow in accessing all these loving messages and pictures from the Mann family. Better later than never I guess.Love U, Grateful Mom and Proud Grandma KaSea

Mary Pat said...

Mist: Okay this picture is to die for. Look at all them young folk! Cute Cute Cute!