I just wanted to share some cute pics of our little fam on the cam. They are just too adorable not to pass along. Enjoy!
McKinley loves this elephant that her favorite California Albrecht cousins gave her. As you can see she's kissing and loving on him. Notice the socks? She has a thing with sucking on her toes too and the socks don't last long at all.
Rylan and Daddy fixing our computer. They're quite the repairmen.
Now this is a Sugar to Shit in 5.2 day. I told Rylan to go in his room to pick out a shirt to wear for the day and by the time I got in there to help him put in on (less than 2 minutes) this is what his room looked like and I swear to you it was clean before he went in there. Hurricane Rylan hit...
This was "too tired to get out of the car and walk into the house Rylan". He made it out of his seat, but just sort of melted onto the the floor of the car and had a good hour-long nap, yes, in that position :o)
4.06.2008
"Mannimal" moments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That is adorable! They just grow up to fast don't they! Sometimes I just want to freeze time.
Post a Comment