Think Pink Everyone!
So, I know it may come as a shock to some and others really won't blink an eye, but I am making the big blog mention of the fact that I have recently become a new Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. (gotta love the title :o) Anyways, I am as most of you know the good 'ole at home mommy and I am looking to try and make some new business moves, some new friends, and of course a little
extra green.
I am just getting started and hope that if any of you already wear it and don't know where to buy it or wish you could wear it and are having the same problem or just want to try it and hopefully start buying it, that you'll give me a call. I certainly don't know what I'm doing yet, but as they say, ignorance is bliss, right? I personally have used the Mary Kay makeup for a long time and I think it's great! It's quality, but at a great price that easily competes with any of the department store prices, and at the same time kicks butts of the Wal-mart stuff (that I know a lot of you have a closet full of)and the bottom line is that
MK is just better :o)
If you're at all interested you can visit my new website at this link: www.marykay.com/mjmann You can see what's old, new or coming soon and shortly I'll have it set up where you can place your orders there online and even pay with the good 'ole plastic. I'm really excited about it and I hope you'll visit me online and see what we can do.
I would love to know your take on this and if there are any interested bloggers that would like to become a customer or otherwise.
Thanks a lot for making it through that winded advertisement...Two thumbs up to new adventures huh?




1 comment:
Misty: Yes! I want to buy and right now!!! You see, I like Mary Kay too. My sister once called in Grandma Makeup but I like it all the same. I am ready to throw out all my walmart stuff, and start from scratch. I think it might cost me an arm and a leg, but my heck I'm older enough to deserve it!! Tell me when online is up and good.
Way to go!
Post a Comment