I try and try to feed this munchkin baby food from the little bottles, and she will hold her mouth closed and move from side to side so I can't get it in. She will gag most of the time if some does get in and once she's had a taste of the things that made her gag last time, there's no second chances with her. There's only a few things like bananas (the real ones), potatoes, squash, and crackers that even get in there besides her dang bottle. That dang rice cereal stuff was never even an option and she knew when we tried to trick her and put some in the mix with other foods. I don't care what anyone says, they come with their personalities and there's no changing their minds.
McKinley is a really good baby and is a ton of fun and I just love the look that was captured and the fists ready for the punch. She's got two bottom teeth part way in and she has decided that the little booty scoot is a pretty handy way the travel. She is very close to crawling and so the bottom will soon get the boot. So long to everything on or near the floor.......




3 comments:
She is an Albrecht--that's for sure!!!
So cute! I love her chubby little cheeks too!
Oh, how hilarious! Fusterating for you though of course! If Carson doesn't want eat something he takes it out of his mouth and throws it. It takes forever to clean up his messes after each meal!
Post a Comment