I just think this picture is so funny and to be honest with you I just learned how to put a picture on from the web. Yes I know I am a little behind, but at least I finally figured it out right?
So, I apologize for leaving you on such a bad note on the last blog. I realize some of you thought it was soooo funny cuz you were getting to read about and laugh, but I assure you it about did me in. I will say, since the last episode took place we have improved with our #2 toilet use ALOT! Actually, we've been accident free. Yipee!
This week has been filled with work and so on with really nothing to report accept for the fact that we got ourselves a scooter yesterday! We are so excited we can hardly contain ourselves. Ammon and I have both riden it once and have admitted (out loud) that we were so giddy and tickled by the experience that we pretty much had the giggles and a perma-grin all the way to work and back. It's like our best day... Seriously, since the truck hasn't started for 2 weeks we've been sharing the car and riding the bike a lot, so the scooter is more than fun, it's a big relief. Thanks Daren and Meg for giving it up and selling it to us, you have no idea...... I will be sure to include a picture next time of our new toy :o)




No comments:
Post a Comment