Im new to this, so bare with me.... Today is a special day, and Id like to let my wife know as she reads this, Happy Valentines Day, and that I love you very much.
I am been blessed with a wonderful women, we have come to know more about each other every year, brewed up 2 beautiful kids Rylan and McKinley, she works hard watching and careing for them everyday, Im sad to leave them in the morning, I think about them all day and when the time comes I excited and cant wait to get home to them.
My Family does alot for me and I hope I give as much back as I can, they make me very happy. Im proud of my wife and my two kids.
I Love you Misty Rylan and McKinley.
I hope everyone is having a fun Valentined Day.
2.14.2008
My Wife
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You are a good man!!!
That is soooooo sweet,,,,,,, Misty this guy is a keeper! You go girl!
Buttons
Cute! Love the new family picture! Hey, thought you might be interested to know that Sinika just started a blog. I have a link to it from mine.
Ahhhh, I love your new picture at the top. The whole Mann clan! What a cute fam!
Post a Comment