7.31.2008

Kids Rock!


KID ROCK...
So this blog is a little strange, but I'm blah blah blah with my camera. I don't know if any of you pay attention to music these days, but I love the new song by Kid Rock that's out. Don't know the title or the anything about it, but I know that I like the music and the beat and we "rock" out to it everytime we hear it on the Radio. I added his other song that I love love love called "cowboy" and me and the kids were dancing and being crazy to it yesterday and it sparked an idea. Seriously, the guy can hardly sing and he's only a little bit good looking in the right light, but there's something in some of his songs that make me happy. Let's get something straight though, I DO NOT love his hard rock songs (most of them) and I hate when he screams ('bout every song) but there's about 3 songs that I could listen to all day :o). In all honesty when I first put music on our blog I was doing it to be all juicy and sentimental, but now I like the free music that I can listen to anytime I want and that it's all songs that I like. When I get crazy and want to scream, my out is to turn on the tunes and dance with the kids or sing really loud (so the neighbors can hear us) and it makes us laugh and forget that we were even anoid with eachother. I truly feel that music can cure anything that ales you in life. I will secretly laugh at whoever is at work and the speakers are accidently up too loud and this song or the weird one by Weezer comes blaring on. Don't cuss me too bad, just smile and carry on and Have a "Rocking" day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post cracks me up! Jared is Kid Rocks # 1 fan, we have all of his CD's and when the new one came out, we got it that day!! The new song that you like is called All Summer Long.
Kid Rock is the epitomy of white trash, but there is something about him and his music that ya have to love! I have turned in a Rock fan, given that my husband LOVES him! The bad thing, is that half of his music is unsuitable for kids ears.
Would you have ever guessed that my Jared loves him? He knows every word to every song!!
I agree that sometimes music is the only thing that can get you through a day.

MiStY said...

Tori, I'm not gonna lie to you, I would never have thought that Jared was a "Rock" fan. After the CD that you guys made for your wedding I figured he was a Country oldies die hard. I'm so happy to know that there's a little screamin' Rock Demon inside that quiet feller.

Anonymous said...

Misty--
Jared and the word quiet doesn't mix. You have definately not been around him enough. He is usually the life of the party!!

MiStY said...

Well, what's his problem? Everytime I'm around him (even at your house) he's quiet. He'll talk and all, but I just didn't picture him being the wild and rambuncious (sp?) one. I'm glad to hear it. That must be why you guys are so right on together :o)

Anonymous said...

Misty,,,,, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY,,,,Hope your days is/was a good one.

Teri said...

Cute new family picture! Where is that tree at? Maybe I need to take some pics there when we come!

Kellee and Courtney said...

Sorry the last poster beat me to it but that is a sweet picture of your family. I don't even have one with all my kids in it yet.

Anonymous said...

Way cute family picture!! That makes me want to go get some done! We need one now with Baby B in it.