So, this THING was found by accident yesterday. Rylan being the curious little three year old (on the 2nd) that he is decided that if there was a little yellow thing that looked small and a hole on his face that was small too, then there was a chance that it might need something in it besides the regular stuff, and thus is was inserted there for safe keeping. We now understand why Rylan had a bloody nose when we were at Dayna and Brandon's house on Sunday....
Yes, the yellow thing which is an AirSoft Beebee was in Rylan's nose. Ammon happened to take a glance at him last night (24 hours later) and notice a shiny yellow thing that was of course a little different than the regular stuff that's in there and had to strangely pry it out (with a bobby pin) of his little nose. What a little belnap. The removal was... difficult, but successful. Double, Brandon, did you know you were missing one of these?
You can come pick it up now, we've used it for all we can think of :o)
You can come pick it up now, we've used it for all we can think of :o)




4 comments:
That is so funny. My kids stuff things in their noses but they have been long enough to pull out. On the other hand when my little brother was small he a dime in his nose sideways. Had to go to the doctor to get that one out but it sure looked funny.
My little sister did a similar thing only it was a piece of foam and it got lodged up there FAR...so far you couldn't see it. And we don't know how long it had been there...long enough for it to start sticking...it was awful, no one could stand to sit next to her! YIKES!
Hee! Hee! I stuck tart n tinies up my nose when I was little. Remember those little candies? My kiddies haven't done that yet.... at least that I know of! :)
Don't you worry I will be right over to pick-up our missing AirSoft beebee...I would have never thought he put something up his nose other than his finger... :) I love that kid so much!~
Post a Comment